Old 08-07-2014, 03:40 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Kubis8

I hear you guys..... Thing is I'm Also at a crossroads in my life.... Been with my partner for just over 7 years and 2 weeks ago we had a massive head to head and basically she told me we aren't the same anymore and it's pretty much over.... I will be clear though, this has nothing to do with my drinking, and I'm genuinely not just saying that... We genuinely have ran our course and we've talked and there's no anamosity and I'm still living here albeit in the spare room..... As such it would be unfair at this point to put my personal problems on her or ask her for help. I have always had a very addictive personality, I was seriously addicted to a drug called GBL for over 4 years which led to me being hospitalised for 2 weeks on massive amounts of benzos then a further 4 weeks residential in a rehab clinic to get me off the benzos they pumped me with..... She was by my side through it all, I almost died and she was there constantly...... My best freind died at 24 from the same stuff..... To be fair we didn't even know it was addictive or dangerous.... We only took it cos it was widely used within body building circles and was totally legal..... How wrong we were.....