View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 12:59 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
topspin

Welcome back Up !!

Originally Posted by freein14 View Post

My nutritional changes are going fairly well, I'm buying a few supplements today to give me a kick start. However I'm struggling to fit in some exercise, and I'm sure this is the key to getting some energy back.
So I'm going to start by just committing to 5 minutes of skipping or strength training each day, this usually gets me started, and often I then go on to complete a whole half hour. But my mind seems to accept a 5 minute plan more readily than a full workout.

How's everyone else getting on movement wise?
Free,
I've been starting to climb staircases for some little workout , since I can't seem to get back out riding these past few weeks. Usually I was doing around 32, but tonight hit 48. It's a little like biking where the first few miles seem so easy, and the last ones really take a little focus, or push or something.
Did those at the end of my shift, ....pouring sweat in this late night humidity.

Feels good, but those late night workouts always keep me up wa...aaaay too long. It's ok since my weekend officially started less than two hours ago !?!

Lucrezia, ... look forward to hearing about your impressions of your first meeting later today. Good job making the physical and mental effort !

Obo, ....congrats on 104. I hope you weren't worried about our cast of characters in the latest installment !?!
We keep coming back, ...

..............but never like bad shillings .