View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 08:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Yurt

Turns out he was responding to something I posted on FB. H fancies himself a math expert, and ironically, his answers were wrong. So, not surprising that I was completely baffled. I did not go to his place, although I did need to spend some time with the next door neighbor. She told me that he came out and watched me drive down the street when I left, however, he acted so surprised when I told him that I had been there.
I think I will follow the advice of other posters and not show up unannounced. I should make sure that my DD is there also, since he had been keeping things upbeat while she is there (at least in front of me).
I feel conflicted by her choice to spend so much time at his home, but I will post more about that another time.
School starts for the students on Thursday of this week, although I have spent time there nearly every day for the last two weeks. Still not ready...It will be a great year though; I am involved in two new curriculum teams, we have a new principal that is a good friend of mine, I am a mentor to two new teachers, and it appears that I have a super group of kids. Looking forward to starting.