Thread: Finally Ready
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 12:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
SoberComposer

Congratulations Buggirl! I actually called off work on Friday because I was wanting to spend the day working on a project from home... i should have known.. instead I suffered a massive hangover and guilt. Just so tired of this!

I liked AA, when I had a good group, but I am also not religious so that was also always a problem. Someone once said to take the benefit's and leave behind what you don't like. I have come to a point though that I don't care. I have not made plans to find a good AA group yet but I can promise I will if I need to, which I probably will. Honestly, I am hoping that I can use this site instead of the meetings. That may be naive but I will most definitely do what I need to do to have a happy and fulfilling life.

Great to hear from you and I hope we can support each other with this problem of ours too. Thankfully everyone here seems to be amazingly supportive. Personally, I plan to do frequent updates/replies-to-others every week because I have to be accountable and quit.

Take Care Buggirl!! Stay strong, we deserve to be happy!!!