View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 05:06 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
luke13

Thanks for the replies. No of course im not planning to drink again. I think this was my wake up call, and perhaps i needed that 1st seizure to say Luke enough is enough.

My question was not for any members to be Nostradamus, my question was if i had a seizure once due to alcohol withdrawal, if i completely stop drinking is there a chance i wont have them at all anymore if i dont drink, or am i scarred for life with epilepsy and monthly seizures?! I mean if i break my ankle that doesnt mean i will break it again right?

Actually i did go back to hospital, as advised by doctor..The neurologist/s were debating and taken my history/what happened, decided not to give me a head scan, he determined head scan was not needed because i did not hit any objects, the seizure occured on bed, and had no headaches,migraines etc, and my blood work, EKG etc was perfectly fine.. He just said Luke sorry. Alcohol Withdrawal seizure nothing less nothing more.

Im taking my Librium as prescribed, drinking water, orange juice. Feel kind of down, but thats normal after reading PAWNS