View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 07:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
chicory

JKS,

You know , don't you, that his brain is only working on how to get his drug, nothing else.

He is only able to do one thing, only able to work toward one thing, and that is how to keep using.

He wants you, but he isn't even able to do the things you need. His brain won't let him, its too busy wanting the drug.

sort of greedy and selfish, in my opinion, because you deserve more. He is oblivious to the fact that you cannot be happy with the little scraps he is able to toss your way. He cannot do any better right now.. He is sick.

It sounds like you saw the writing on the wall, that it wasn't looking promising, but you see even more clearly now, I am sure.

I am sorry, I know its sad, and it hurts, but it isn't personal you know. He cannot help his self, until he gets good and sick of living that way. He will learn more from you taking care of yourself, than he would if you stayed and begged for the next year.

wishing you strength to do what you need to, for you. You can live the kind of life you want, and not spend your time being sad , mad and lonely.