View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 06:50 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Hiya Guys , i hear what you are saying .

I have no idea where my 40s went ...the best time of my life was my 30s when all my girls were little , then when Holly started school when i was 40 i filled the void i guess . I missed being with them all day .

But that was then and this is now and I'm just thankful i have the grandchildren now , maybe they were here to save me , who knows !

I feel so happy when Rhyleigh comes to stay , i have purpose and so much love to give her .

I will never let that poison get a hold of me again , ever .

I had a horrendous dream last night , it was really disturbing . I drank a whole bottle of Khalua and felt drunk when i woke up ...blegh !

I was so disappointed with myself , OMG was i relieved it was a dream !

I haven't had cravings for months and i want it to stay that way .

I rang today and my bloods weren't ready so I'm meeting my doc Wed for the results .
Thanks for asking guys :-)

Well ladybug everywhere i go in the shops at the moment , i see ladybirds , it must be the new in thing. Like the frangipanis were a while back etc .

So darn cute they are tho xx

Got any more lovely pics to post Bob? I put that butterfly one as my wallpaper , i like to change it all the time , it really makes me smile when i see that , thanks for sharing it xx

Leshar , you must let us know how you are doing . We are all waiting with baited breath lol

Hiya Dee glad you had a nice birthday yesterday

Hiya Pete , Humbug , Lulu , Fbl , whiterunsober , TnRobert ( congrats on your year ;-) )

NCG , EternalQ , Huntington , Nikki , and anyone else i may have missed xxx