last part here

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-13-a-21.html

D
Old 07-13-2014, 09:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for the new thread luvvy ;-)
Old 07-13-2014, 09:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Crois , that sideways pic was for you ...i took it on the way to work from my car .

It's the fruchocs factory ;-)
Old 07-13-2014, 11:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Snoozy...are you enabling me???

Hmmmmmm.

:O
Old 07-14-2014, 09:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh, Mondays suck.
We're suppose to get crazy weather later. It's so humid outside it's ridicules.
Glad I work in AC most of the time.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi all, just checking in to say hi. Not much new to report. I've been going to AA meetings and trying to keep an open mind.
I met with one of my fellow actors today. She's very upset with our director too. She had some suggestions for me in my scenes. I'll give it a go and just see what the director does this week. She's been away for 2 weeks and we didn't make much progress with rehearsals.
I'm trying not to get too anxious wrt my acting. Envisioning a good flow of energy to help me "unblock". Have to face everyone after my upset of last week, so it may be awkward, but I will be ok.
How is everyone else?
Old 07-14-2014, 07:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'm here, Leshar.
Don't worry about facing people about that upset.
Just use my little excuse if anybody ask.

I got a weird private message with a youtube link and music then and now.
Didn't open it and reported it. Maybe somebody sent it to me by accident.Who knows.
I take no chances.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:11 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I have a new addiction, it's visiting SR quite a few times during the day and part of the night. Hope my Aussie friends had a good nights sleep.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by resolute50 View Post
I have a new addiction, it's visiting SR quite a few times during the day and part of the night. Hope my Aussie friends had a good nights sleep.
So it's only new for you Bob lol , I've had it for a year !
Leshar , i agree with Bob , use his excuse , it's perfect .

It's another freezing cold day outside today , I'm lazybones, in bed watching Dr Phil with the heater on and SR -ing

It's cheaper this way , i don't spend money out at the shops !

Ive just had raisin toast with a cup of the harries lemon tea Shaun got for me when he was in London I'm almost out : react

Following that up with some peanut M&Ms
Old 07-14-2014, 09:17 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi everyone,

Yes Bob, Snoozy is right, she and I have been up all hours on SR. It's only fair we pass on the addiction to others in our July class, don't you think?

Well, I've been posting in other threads, but I've been a bit quiet because I'm actually working and setting up my own little office at home.

I've been quiet about it, but I've started my own business and am consulting/freelancing. I've got heaps of work on and it's happened quite quickly.

Things will still be tight for a while, but I'm getting used to my limited budget and all my spare cash has been going on little widgets for work. This spells freedom for me if it takes off.

oh...p.s...you are right Snoozy, its freezing here also...super cold and overcast. Got on the scales and I've put on 2 kilos. Soon I will be back to drinking weight....WTF. I think the skewed sleeping patterns are messing with my metabolism....oh, and the chocolates MAY be adding to it, but it's not for certain. :P
Old 07-14-2014, 09:19 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good for you Crois - best wishes

D
Old 07-14-2014, 10:09 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
Hi everyone,

I've been quiet about it, but I've started my own business and am consulting/freelancing. I've got heaps of work on and it's happened quite quickly.

Things will still be tight for a while, but I'm getting used to my limited budget and all my spare cash has been going on little widgets for work. This spells freedom for me if it takes off.

:P

I am soooooo proud of you ;-)))) xxxx
Old 07-15-2014, 04:45 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

That's awesome, Crois.
I would love to be my own boss.
I'd give myself a raise.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:35 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Croissant, that's marvellous! Good for you! I hope it continues to go well. You should be proud of yourself.

Bob, I got a weird pm too with some rubbish about a youtube vid, no link. I wonder if it was the same one, likely was. I just ignored it.

I see my shrink today. I've been using the tdcs thing, I think it's expensive rubbish. I desperately need an anti depressant.
Old 07-15-2014, 06:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Believe me, Bob...I will be giving myself a raise as soon as I can. But really enjoying it.

This was what I attempted to do 4 and a half years ago, but instead went full time into alcoholism. I spent a good 6 months in cask wine, then managed to scrape my a$$ into a job here. I may not get all of the 7 - 10 years back i lost to drinking too much, but boy, I can see me getting twice as much out of the years to come. That's exciting.

Leshar, sending you good vibes out in the universe, and I'm sure Larry is all around you right now. Who cares if they saw you cry...Honestly, it wouldn't be theatre without DRAMA! I think it would be fun doing what you are doing.

But, I do imagine anxiety will be running high....try to turn the energy into something positive. I think it does work.

And if you need a different antidepressant to take the edge off, then so be it. Who knows what your metabolism would be like now you've had a good solid stint of sobriety? You may respond differently to something that didn't previously work very well?
Old 07-15-2014, 06:57 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hi friends. I have been catching up on your posts. Crois, that is a great move. Congratulations and best wishes for your success. There is nothing like independence. Leshar, I will be so glad for you when this play is over. I hope you give the AD another try. They work for me (I think) its been so long. Bob, Hi! That super moon pic was awesome. Can you see the rocket launces from MA? There was one on Saturday. Its so exciting in NJ because its the first we can see them. Snoozy, I admire your work. I bet your patients love you. CONGRATULATIONS TO Pete and Humburg!!! Woooo Hoooo.
I haven't been on SR much due to the fast pace of summer fun and nursing my husband. He broke his foot. Ughhh.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:15 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NJNikki View Post
Hi friends. I have been catching up on your posts. Crois, that is a great move. Congratulations and best wishes for your success. There is nothing like independence. Leshar, I will be so glad for you when this play is over. I hope you give the AD another try. They work for me (I think) its been so long. Bob, Hi! That super moon pic was awesome. Can you see the rocket launces from MA? There was one on Saturday. Its so exciting in NJ because its the first we can see them. Snoozy, I admire your work. I bet your patients love you. CONGRATULATIONS TO Pete and Humburg!!! Woooo Hoooo.
I haven't been on SR much due to the fast pace of summer fun and nursing my husband. He broke his foot. Ughhh.
So lovely to see an update from you Ms Nikki.xx

Especially since it's July...it's nice to see people around. Sorry to hear about your husband....but of course, my real sympathy always goes to the nurse!

Thank you for your kind wishes....it means a lot that you posted and wished me well. I think it's our July class, it's just nice to know people not only care, they understand what it takes to get this far.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:35 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post

Bob, I got a weird pm too with some rubbish about a youtube vid, no link. I wonder if it was the same one, likely was. I just ignored it.
I reported it to Dee and he took care of it. The person sending these has been dealt with.

Hello, Nikki.
No,I've never seen any rocket launches.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:42 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Watching the Major League Baseball all star game.
Just enjoyed a large bowl of ice cream. Hope everybody is having a nice day/night.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:49 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Hiya Bob , enjoy your game :-) make sure you get more snacks , that's the best part .

Nikkiiiiiii m it's so lovely to hear from you I'm with Crois , i always feel sorrier for the nurse lol xx

Crois and Dee thanks for your comments , it's amazing how lovely so many people are when you reach out . So much good advice from people who understand .

Alkies are really truly , the nicest people in the world . Great big hearts .

Ok , I'm on my mission to DO STUFF today

Love you all xxxx wish we heard from NCG it's been nearly 3 months , i hope she is doing ok x

Much love to each and every one of you