View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 03:45 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Patriciae

Originally Posted by tomsteve View Post
"Anyone have experience with this and if so how did you handle it? "
yup, happened here at my HG a few years ago.
what I did when the guy got on me about not pickin up the phone I reminded him that I said I wont sit and listen to his chaos and drama without offering a solution and if he didn't want to live the solution then don't call me. got on me right in a meeting and I politely said," it may do ya good to read page 96 in the BB."
so onto someone else.
eventually a few of us approached him about his behavior in a concerned way and trying to find a solution. it didn't help.
GC said his behavior is not acceptable and he will not be allowed at the meeting if his behavior didn't change. it didn't change so we( 3 of us) pulled him a side and said he would have to find another meeting. eventually ended up calling the cops and having him removed from the property. then a PPO had to be put on him.
but it all stopped after that.

im with croissant about blaming this behavior for avoiding AA. the stuff happens every single day out in public.theres people with serioius mental illnesses walking the streets, driving cars, maybe even workin right along side others. hell, the news only shows a small percentage. pick up the local police blotter and find out whats happenin every day outside of an AA meeting in your town. and by people not involved with AA!!
Ditto!