Old 07-25-2014, 11:47 AM
  # 255 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

So, ever since I first come to SR, I try to be very honest of who I am, even when it not flattering or well accepted. I not always expect people to understands me, and I not "practically destroyed" if they don't. Is plenty of people I not understand (or like). That okay.

This anonymous forum. I never gonna ever meet any of you. And while I fond of most of you and read every single word everybody write and appreciate much of what is said and like to play sometimes with you on silly topic and if you die is gonna be bummer, fact is, I not ever gonna lose sleep over any of you. And I would hopes to god you not losing sleep over me. Try counting cows, sheeps is over-rated for slumbering as they make annoying baa baa sounds.

AO, while many have disagree with me here on various things that is discuss, you is only one who make me feel like my self is not intrinsically valid or worthy as is.

I come as is, okay? AS IS. Caveat emptor!

And finally, is several of you posting kind and validating words right now and is making me cry. Is something I maybe need today, and it move me. Sure, tears is ALL ABOUT ME, but, just so you know, I not total block of ice. Moo Mwah.