View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 07:02 AM
  # 381 (permalink)  
topspin

Congrats on 90 days Obo !!!
Always heard that very thing in meetings, and now truly believe it's equally applicable to the support here at SR.

Kitten, ...so encouraging to hear your anxiety has been improving to *manageable* these past few weeks.

Freein, ....I can see how your OH feels. It took me a year to figure out how a room
mate's dog I eventually agreed to adopt basically cleared most of my natural wildlife. She was a sweet dog, but because she'd been abandoned with a litter in the woods very young, she hunted anything that touched the ground around here the rest of her days.

Adna, ..Hope you'll be recovering in a comfy spot today from traveling the long way ( all night long !?!! ) to sunny Fla.

So..ooo glad to over my workweek ! My boss left a note and wants me to work till 4 am, instead of 2am. Will have to check to see if it's only for the one night, or the whole season. Apparently we have a late, late night rowdy crowd at the resort this week who got cranked up after I left Tues night.

I may take a day off from the projects around here today, ...my hands and body feel pretty beat up this morning. A beach lounger and a good book seem to be in the cards, and hopefully a long overdue bike ride this evening if my hands will ease up.

Solil, ....how's everything going ?
I can hardly watch any local reporting about the weather these days, ...you'd swear the world was ending as we know it (every few weeks), and they go into a three week frenzy when a hurricane forms off the west coast of Africa.
I guess the DRAMA + WEATHER formula draws a larger audience !?
... my poor mom in assisted living could use a break from all that, for sure.