View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 03:40 AM
  # 380 (permalink)  
freein14

Great work Obo and Kitten, these weeks are just flying by aren't they?

Present, the book's on order, and I'm picking it up on Saturday. I've downloaded the sample pages on to my kindle, but rather than buy the kindle version I thought the actual book would be better so I can easily flick pages back and forth. It's a book that I'm sure I'll enjoy devouring, so I'll try to catch up with you!

I have a few days off work, and I intend to catch up on some housework.

My Mum has just had an MRI scan to find out why she's suffering from significant cognitive difficulties. We're fairly sure she has Alzheimer's. It's so sad to see a parent suffer so much. I think I'll need to up my game in terms of support for her and Dad. It's difficult at the moment.

There's also a bit of tension here at home at the moment. My Nephew has asked us to look after his cat for a while (probably indefinitely), I said we would, but unfortunately my OH is not at all keen, in fact he's dead against the idea (he doesn't like the idea of it catching the birds or little mammals around here). There really is no where else for the poor thing to go, so it's a tricky situation.

Adna, I hope you have a safe journey. It's such a privilege to know your grandparents as an adult. The relationship with my grandmother when she was still alive was something special, it's funny how it can be easier to connect with grandparents than with parents. I hope you have quality time together.

Hope everyone's doing good today. It's almost time to reinstate the Fools weekend bargain.