Old 07-21-2014, 08:05 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I forget to answer Snarkbunny too: Only 1 book, very old copy of "Alice in Wonderland." No memorabilia. Fridge empty. Not mean I eat out, never eat out. With all my sensitivities, I can only eat meat plus veg, which in freezer. Total hate Smartphone culture. Hate. HATE! My phone still old flip that only is phone, it not even text. All my friend and colleague hate me for this. But I planning to die without ever has text. Never buy new clothes. Sometime clothes is given to me. But always I go to thrift shop for cool old coats and otherwise live in sweats. Not blow dry hair, not do anything to hair. Why human spend so much time f*cking around with they hair and faces and textiles is total denatured freak show to me and I wish no part of this. This make me more undesirable professionally but unless is major shift, I not see how it reconcilable. I does have artworks of painting and sculpture, but also has many tree stumps and boulders and botanticals in loft,cuz all of these is equal art to me. Want dog, but not can not have dog now because fear I not stable enough to proper care for dog.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
cowhomesmall.JPG (20.1 KB, 195 views)