View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 05:47 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
Adnamaeel

Welcome Geno, and welcome back Lucrezia. I'm glad to see you both.
Soli, I think it's cruel to stick a dog in a cage and leave him outside all night, so I personally think your neighbor deserves to be cited, repeatedly if that's what it takes to change the situation. It's not the dogs fault, it's the owners, and if he wasn't willing to work with your elderly neighbors he deserves what's coming to him. I'd like to see people who treat their dogs that way left in cages outside all night for long enough to understand the error in their ways. I have no patience for animal cruelty at all. It sounds like the dog needs a new family...
Freein and Obosob, congratulations on 91 and 88 days, both are huge accomplishments, and you both deserve to be proud of yourselves.
Kelly, I'm glad you checked in, and am so glad you've made it to 3 weeks.
Present and Freein, remember that just because PAWS can last up to 2 years doesn't mean that it will. I think the positive steps you're both taking toward self improvement will help limit it's duration by a lot. I'm hoping that for myself, too.
Applekat, I'm glad you've come back after each slip. It proves your determination to get to the other side of this, and I'd miss you terribly if you left us.
Izzy, it's so nice to hear from you, and I hope your busy summer is going really well.
Up, I hope all is well in your world, I love your inspirational posts.
Topspin, it's always good to see you here. I appreciate your wisdom every day.
Dee, I hope your housing situation is resolved already, or really soon if it isn't.
I went on a 28 mile bike ride with an old friend today, after only using my bike twice over the last few years. I did surprisingly well, and really enjoyed it. Running into this guy was definitely the highlight of the experience. Hours later I still feel excited by it,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image.jpg (79.0 KB, 30 views)