View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 03:55 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  
Soliloquy

Tops I can't go talk to them, I just can't. The thought alone gives me terrible anxiety. I agree with the "do unto others" but I forgot to mention...my elderly neighbors have complained to the owner already and nothing has changed. Also, I don't care to be friendly with him. He leaves that dog out in the pen way too often. I don't know if he ever takes it out. I do get really angry at the dog and it annoys the Hell out of me, but I have to remind myself that it's the owners fault. It's not a large pen and the dog seems young. I don't know if they let the dog out to play or anything. I have fantasized about waking over there and knocking on the mans door at 2:00am when the dog is barking.

Present I even considered buying a bark collar and putting it on their doorstep with a note. Obviously I was unaware at how much they cost. I would buy something $10 or less. But the more I think about it maybe it would be better to make a complaint because maybe they will take better care of the dog.

AK I wish I kept track last month so that I could know how many I have. Oh well. 75/89 is really good btw

Good job to everyone else too!