View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 03:32 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  
Soliloquy

Lucrezia I have some pink manic panic that I bought a long time ago. I think I'll put a streak in after I get it lightened more. I would love to do something outrageous, and I would if it wasn't for the kids. To say that the place we live now is not culturally diverse would be a huge understatement, and I don't want to risk them feeling embarrassed or anything. Then again, I also want to teach them to be themselves and not conform. Tough call!
Hey I was on day one again a couple of weeks ago. Don't get too down about it. The important thing is that you're on here talking about it. The sober days you've had still count. That's one of the things I learned from this class that has helped motivate me. I forget who said it. It's really easy to get depressed when you screw up, but you've got to remember you are on the right track. You could just say screw it and not care anymore.
I don't go to any meetings so you should also be proud of yourself that you have and that you plan on going to more.
Hey I can only assume you like Halloween as much as I do It's my favorite. ANd that's something I'm using as motivation. I feel like I've got a few good months to get in good shape inside and out to rock an awesome costume. And if I'm a good girl for a few months I feel like I might just deserve to buy a super special one. Maybe that's something you could consider as well.