View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 08:50 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
topspin

Solil,
After thinking about what I wrote night I think it is a bad idea to call the law until the very last resort. *Do unto others.......* ;;;and all that.

March yourself over there and talk to them about moving into a new town, ,,ask them questions ( real friendly like ) about anything and everything , and wherever the convo leads, . then about how you used to live next to an airport, and the jets never bothered you, and you don't know why that cute little dog in the back would wake you up now , and maybe it's because I'm not sleeping good anymore since my mom just passed away , and on and on , and ask them if there would be any way you could get their number to call if it's barking and they're sleeping , and if it's alright if you come over to knock on the door at 2:30 am if no one answers the phone , because the sweet little thing might need some water , or ,maybe he's just hungry or thirsty,..........

Maybe wait till the second time to mention the dog, outside of just briefly. Maybe just go introduce yourself today !?

I hate to see animals barking to cause unnecessary tension between folks . When the solution always gets sorted out, in one way or the other eventually.

Stayed up way wa,...aaaay too late last night after work !
First night back is not the best time to do that.