Old 07-21-2014, 06:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Windancer

Praying for a wee bit more emotional stability today...

It is day 3 for me without a drink. The past two days have been an extreme rollercoaster, with many external added stressors. I feel ok right now, but still have thoughts of...well, maybe I can drink on holidays. Maybe I can get a bottle of booze when im alone. All this AV crap. Ive been eating better. What I need to get a handle on right now is ROUTINE and STRUCTURE. And I need to return to my passions....my Spirituality, love for animals, and passion for fitness and natural health. I guess I really lack balance. And of course I want it all at once. Im trying to remember the Serenity Prayer, and take it one moment at a time. I half expect Ill be back on here later in a desperate rage of despair, but hopefully not. At least I have a fairly busy day ahead. Isolation had been a big problem for me. Getting out with wholesome friends and training horses usually makes me feel better.
This morning I was thinking the counting days things bug me! So if I slip up one day I have to start all over? I tend to think not, unless its a full blown bender relapse. Or maybe that's my AV making excuses again...Im not sure . ...slightly overwhelmed.