Thread: back once again
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 01:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
junk33

back once again

Hi , im back,as you can see from my join date, ive known for quite some time that i have a problem with alcohol. Ive tried numerous times to quit. ive had stints of 8 months , a few months ,40 days , 30 days ,few weeks of no drinking in that time span. Im sure everybody has heard this before, but something feels different this time .Iam currently 14 days clean. iam embracing the boredom this time,and im enjoying it . last two days ,ive jumped in my van at midnight and went for a drive ,because i can ,went to 7-11 bought a slurpee and some cardboard pizza tonite ,sat there then drove around .yesterday it was Mcdonalds and a ice cream ,then drove around ..i dont know why ?, seems theraoeutic . maybe because i could never do that while hammered?

something this time is different , i dont care any more about the alcohol ,im willing to let it go for once and for all .this is my second weekend off alcohol and i can feel im going to finally stick it out this time .

iam extremely tired all the time still ,before it didnt last this long .i want to get some energy back so i can start rebuilding my life ,getting ahead on some bills and rebuilding some strained relationships ..but this exhaustion is keeping me derailed at the moment ..