Old 07-17-2014, 05:23 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
Anybody who has not exhausted all of the avenues of potential self-discovery should, indeed, not abandon ship, Robby. It is very possible that Cow, in her previous discussions, was in error when she said that she had tried everything. It is only in taking her at her word that I suggested she stop banging her head against the wall.
I'm not in deep disagreement, Gilmer. Its just sometimes broken can eventually become the new fixed, is my experience anyways. What any of us may sometimes consider beyond useless for ourselves may yet have some worth for others relative to their own situations. I spent some seriously dark years sorting myself out. I'm still a work in progress nonetheless for all my accomplishments. This is not surprising. Darkness is not our enemy for it is within the darkness our light shines brightest.

I suppose so much of this is subjective. How we choose to suffer or not suffer speaks also to how we come to terms with ourselves. How we balance our lives all the while creates a life worth living. The alternatives are grim.