View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
zjw

I haven't been doing a whole lot. I have got to look for a job but I was lazy in not do so. Job hunting, going to interviews, and meeting new people gives me a lot of anxiety so I wasn't looking for work.
They will either hire you or they wont. They wont bite. You wouldnt want an employer you didnt hit it off with to hire you anyhow. I've been on interviews where I've prayed I wouldnt get an offer becuase I didnt like what i saw but was so desperate for work I was worried I'd accept anything even a job i didnt want!.

All you can do is try. At the end of the day theres not much more to it then that. I've seen the most unqualified folks get hired and the most qualified get past over etc.. sometimes no ryme or reason at all.

If your in an interview and you dont hit it off or dont like the person or they think you seem too anxious even who cares you are who you are you need an employer that will hire you the way that you are and accept you for that etc...

Drinking however doesnt come with a paycheck or anything so its not going to solve anything and in my case anyhow it made my anxiety much much worse the min it wore off. It got to be pointless to drink.