View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 07:06 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  
Soliloquy

Obosob That post was awesome. Thank you.I love Nofx but there are only a few select songs that I can listen to in front of the kids haha. I love Fat Mike. I've had two dreams where I was hanging out with him. Idk why I would dream that but they were two of the funnest dreams I've ever had.

Tops They haven't decided when they are leaving! Ughh I swear I'm going to go insane. Oh and believe it or not it gets worse!

So I was feeling really ungrateful and guilty that I came on here complaining. THinking maybe I'm just being too sensitive, Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she is trying to support me? Then I heard my mother in law on the phone making plans with someone, about them coming to visit and staying at my house. They sorted out details and then, while she's still on the phone, she asks "Hey, "Soliloquy", it's fine and Jan and Shirley come visit tomorrow and spend the night, right?" This was like 20 minutes ago.
UGHHHHHGHGHGHHGHGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really feel like crying I'm so frustrated. My husband is back at work and won't be back until Sat.
I've never even MET these people!!!!!Again, I do not even have a guest room. THese people will likely be camped out in the living room unless they stay in the basement. My daughter has been sleeping in my bed for the past 5 nights. So NO I do not think this visit has anything to do with helping or supporting me. This is a vacation.

AM I crazy???THis really is messed up right? I'm not overreacting am I?

Applekat there is an open bottle of pinot grigio in my fridge also. And margaritas. And beer.

Man I can't wait to be in control of my surroundings again!