Thread: Infinite love
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 07:43 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by dSober View Post
I agree about getting hung up. I don't regret it anymore because I love the place it's gotten me to, so far. I know I'm still on the road and will be forever. I just can't recommend the same path because I believe I've seen some on shorter paths with less thorns.
A path with less thorns does not in itself equate to a superior journey, you know? As well, shortness neither. We all have our pains. How we choose to suffer or even not suffer from our pains is really optional. Within my psyche are doors and windows which are better left alone since my opening of them only brings me unresolvable hurts. I don't need every pain and hurt be healed. I can yet flourish in happiness without suffering by simply detaching from those hurts which surpass my present opportunities to resolve. My sadness does indeed nourish my happiness. Paradox.

So for me, I really am not concerned with the machinations of my journey itself. Rather I do my best to realize the best roses grow best in an abundance of shitt - thorns and all, lol. I'm grateful enough to be satisfied I'm not already dead to be overly concerned on making myself all comfy and sassy I suppose. I'm okay with my hurts and pains. In fact, they are my oldest recollections...