View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Soul

Should i send my EX gf to rehab

I have complicated story . Will keep short so folks dont loose focus . I dated this girl for about a year . She was an addict and i was not aware of her addiction till she OD'd in first 6 months of our relationship . I was broken but i wanted to help her and was working with her to get off addiction . Obviously she was hidding her addiction level and manipulating me that she is getting better . So closer to year she started getting isolated and hard to reach . So obviously i knew she was either dating some one else or doing drugs again . Either way i broke up and maintained No Contact . After 2 months of break up she is reaching me for help and requesting me to send her to Rehab as she has no support from her family or friends . All have given up on her .
In Patient rehab is too exp 20 K . So not sure what should i do .

Please note that she have been going AA and Psychiatrist but seems like she aint getting any better . her choice of drug have been coke and Meth as far as i know .

I fear if i dont help she may end up into prostitution or OD and die . So looking for help .