View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:16 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Applekat

I have to catch up, Fools.

I had that 4th of July gathering and then headed to the Mountains for vaca and was offline for the most part. Unfortunately I did slip a few times - in that mostly controlled way with a couple glasses at a few dinners. Blah blah blah. But tonight I picked up a bottle of wine after already having had a couple drinks with hubby at dinner. Had one giant glass of wine on a fairly empty stomach....predictably feel like poo.

I just poured the whole rest of the bottle out. And I'm eating some pretzels to start.

Not some life shattering, disgusting relapse by any means. But I know where this would be headed. I would have either drank the whole bottle or hidden it away. Etc, etc.

Sorry, guys! I hope these pretzels and some sleep help. I'm exhausted. Vacationing with kids doesn't count as a vacation! I guess I went into stressed out/deserve it mode. But was able to stop at 2. Then got home today and felt the sneaky addict side kicking in...

I'm not proud of this in any way. But glad I'm posting. Glad I poured it out. Glad that I know what I really want. Hugs, all.