View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 05:16 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
izzy8

Hey guys- I've been keeping up, feeling kinda quiet and thoughtful these days- prefer lurking, I guess .

ST- I'm so happy to hear your appts were helpful. Pls keep us posted on how that continues.

Adna- sounds like you are one busy bee. One busy artsy bee. How's it going w the not so nice person?

Top- hope you enjoy your trip tomorrow and that your pc (and it's feelings) are on the mend.

Obo- I loved hearing about how you carried your wife across the threshold. You are such a sweetheart.

Kitten- are you feeling better? I'm so inspired with how you are facing your difficult feelings, soberly.

Free- great to hear how well your presentation and dinner w friends went. Sounds like your life is moving in such a positive direction.

Luc- I hear ya about those storms. Your plan to ride the next one out soberly sounds realistic yet hopeful.

Bee- you ok? How's the new job?

DD- I remember you sharing about coming to terms regarding how you're feeling about some things? Hope you're doing well. And surfing, right? I always wanted to do that!

Rock- how did it go with your parents? Sounds like you were pretty clear that it was a set up. I concur w Dee that that would be pretty sick. What happened?

Soli- I'm so glad your posting. When I experiences my last lost, I shut out the world. I know it's so much better for you that you're letting people in. Did you talk to your husband about what you were thinking?

Dee- hope the housing situation worked out. And glad you're back- certainly not the same w out you.

Pan- good luck w the move!

Up- love your inspirational thoughts! How are things in your world?

Kat, Chick, Stormi- everything ok? Haven't heard from y'all in a while.

Everyone, hope you have a great evening and week! I'm off to read a little and go to bed.

Gnite