View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 02:11 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Lucrezia
Blood Countess

Nice to hear from you! 10 weeks is really great.
I guess we can only take this one step at a time...and realise what it is that might cause us to reuse, and then take measures to prevent that. I'm doing the same now. Though only 11 days in.

I went shopping today and it was so depressing. Not only is all the healthy stuff super expensive, but I had a really really small check this time so I couldn't get much. So depressing. But I am determined to do this. So.
I should add that also there was a huge wine shop staring me in the face as I was shopping and also paying for my foods. It looked appealing, but the craving wasn't as high as usual, or... I was replaying the whole movie in my head, whenever I looked at it. There was some appeal that was missing, which is great. I also wonder if EMDR helped any... but I've only done it once, so.... who knows.

I'm proud of all the people getting out there and exercising and doing active stuff. I haven't been doing that. I would like to though! I'm sure it really really helps things. I know it helps moods.... that's good. And of course it's just all around good for you.

Take care everyone.