View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 07:43 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
amy55

It sounds really cute !!!!! I remember those claw foot bathtubs. I just love them.

When you are taking pics, esp take pics of what you need or feel you need, or should be updated. Use that also to negotiate price.

For ex. --- I told them that I noticed there must have been a flood in the kitchen, and I would have to replace some of the base cabinets. Also bathroom same thing.

Just also remember that some people going through a foreclosure will try to sabotage the house. I went through that. I had to replace all of the sub floor because they poured oil on the rugs that I did not see. All things can be fixed, just remember that, and I really am not trying to scare you, just being realistic.

Wood exterior, check for any damage and any dime size hole. I had carpenter bees, not a big problem, I now own the professional equipment to deal with them. You won't see them this time of the year, they come out in spring, and then again, I think about August. Check for the carpenter ants. You will see them crawling around outside. Not so much in the house at the time of the day that you will be there. I can help you with those also.

Just, first, walk into the house and see if it is a good fit for you.

I won't be around Friday night, going to friends for the 4th of July, but will check back on Saturday.