View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 07:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

What do I stand for who am I

I sit hear and wonder who am I, what was I meant to be. I mean am I special, well I become " someone" what is the value of being someone in quotations.

I am just one guy, I live in a world surrounded by the living but at times I feel dead. I sit here and watch the world go by in all my deadness.
I ask who am I and do I matter?

At this hour the doubt has slipped in, but I am glad I have here to express that doubt. Where do I belong, do I have purpose? Am I my habits, are habits me. Many think my habits are synonymous with me... but you know this a creeping thought.

Not tonight, I am feeling horrible, I love me, but do I stand for sobriety. Is sobriety me, I want people to think that, I want to be model of sobriety. I am going to be sober tonight, I won't lose that, but I wanted to share my inner thoughts.

I love the human experience, I love that I get to enjoy the human experience, I may not of ever been born conceived and in that I find a world of promise, but I also feel like I add nothing to the cumulative of existence, However, now at an hour, where just 3 hours ago I was great now I am depressed. I need to think of it ( my depression) and pontificate on it and over come, my sobriety relies on it.

Thanks for listening to the blathering of a blatherskyte my dear friends, as always stay safe and sober friends TDG