View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 08:40 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Stung

Wow. Does denial grow back? Because I'm pretty sure I was just in denial again.

I just called AH out for smelling like crap again. He lied and blamed a poor diet again. I said I don't appreciate being lied to. I will not be fooled again. I want nothing to do with confessions or complaints or woe is me stories or tales of anxiety. It's none of those things. It's alcoholism. Not my problem and I need to untangle myself from this crap.

He then called me back crying and confessed to having a 24 ounce beer after work today and apologized for lying to me. I'm sure it was more and he's still lying to me. 24 ounces of beer doesn't make you smell.

Then I realized that this is the EXACT SAME SH!T just a different damn day. From my very first SR post…

I've now learned that the stench that is seemingly always on him isn't from dehydration or Chinese food or fast food or bad hygiene, its alcohol seeping from his pores.
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...alcoholic.html

There isn't even any variety in his lies. I'm so amazingly stupid.

When will I learn?! How many damn times do I have to go through this before I can see ******** for the ******** that is it?!

And this:

I just want to have regular people problems again.
I'm so far back at the drawing board that I might be standing on the other side of it at this point. Holy crap at myself.