View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 05:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dane5679

Angry This has got to end..

So It has been awhile since I've been here. Thought things were going So-So. Well it all hit the fan today and I told my AH to pack his things and get out.. I found out on his google play account (I warned him before that if he spent another cent he was out) that since late march he has spent over $3,000.00 on FAKE poker. FAKE POKER. Mind you his DOC is Oxy/ Heroin. So... of couse he has been using also. Now in two days he has spent over $500.00 out of our account on FAKE POKER!!! Can I emphasize FAKE enough??! On the phone.. really??? SO STUPID> Meanwhile, I then talk to his father and find out more crap.. cash from work that he did not contribute to the family.. so of course it is GONZO. there is another 1500.00 this week. He is like a sliced ventricle...just bleeding cash everywhere. Then he tries to turn this around on me.. no not the drugs.. but "Try to explain to the kids why you threw me out for a phone app" REALLY?! Is that what it is about? NOt the MASSIVE amount of our money your blowing up your nose and on useless FAKE POKER> this is totally insane. Then he guilts me and tries to act like I'm greedy or something. I'm sorry but for how much he makes OUR HOUSE should BE FINNISHED or at least have some work done... We need a lot of things done. Our kids are 4 and 6.. I'm sure that could be used better!!@!