View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 10:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Gazza

Originally Posted by eliza24 View Post
I've only used it a few times and as carefully as possible. So far I've done a few thirty minute Delta sessions and I've never had to restart it before I fall asleep which is uncommon for me, but I did notice I was a bit sluggish the next day for the first couple times so I started playing a ten to fifteen minute Beta session on th following mornings to get back into my normal state. I've really only used it to relieve stress and sleep better but it's crazy how many different types there are.
Maybe try theta. I found that the binaural beats was not as good as Isotronic, binaural is like an older version.

I read an interesting book called Integrative Recovery by John Dupey. Fits in with other recovery methods but talks about working on all our different levels (physical, emotional, mental, ethical) he uses brain entrainment because he believes it helps heal mental and emotional level issues in early recovery. Even upsets caused by emotion traumas.

Overall though I have to tell you science has not been able to verify it as having any measurable effect.

But if it works and you find it relaxing use it, Thats why I still use it.