Thread: I'm alone!!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 04:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

I'm alone!!

I have suddenly realised I'm on my own I know that sounds strange as I have been separated from my AH for 3 months but tonight I realised I have no one to spend my nights with or go anywhere with.

This came about as I had agreed that my son could have friends over to celebrate the end of their exams and have a party and I would go out for a few hours. He asked me tonight if he could have his party next Saturday night so I agreed. It was at this point I realised I had no where to go for a few hours on a Saturday night. I don't have a lot of friends, a few close ones but not lots but here's the thing 2 of these friends are on holidays and my other friend is heavily pregnant and doesn't see past 8pm at night. I don't have a lot of family support and certainly no family member I'd want to spend 5 minutes with never mind a few hours!!

It is occasions like this that I think my H should be here at home not out drinking and thinking only of himself he is supposed to be at home with me and his kids. Actually I think this everyday I shouldn't be on my own!!

I always thought he would be here with me I believed him when he made promises and told he he was in love with me. I hate feeling so alone and pathetic.