Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 07:44 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
eliza24

Originally Posted by NewMePlease View Post
I'm new here,too. Day 1 for me. Eliza24 and GirlInTrouble14, I am right there with you. Never have I had just one and oh the phone! (facepalm) I'm tired of waking up and checking my phone just to see what my evening was like. MORTIFYING!!!!! And my poor neighbors! I'm usually quite a happy drunk but I'm sure they're tired of dealing with me. I know how annoying drunk people are when you're sober. UGH! So embarrassing! I'm mostly tired of having to forgive myself for doing/saying something stupid or inappropriate IF I remember at all. The worst part is not knowing who I need to apologize to and for what. (shaking my head) I'm going to be checking this forum often if for nothing else than to read my own posts to remind myself why I'm here and why I'm doing this. Thanks to all of you and Good luck to all of us!

I couldn't agree more!. I used to turn my phone off in the morning and keep it off for days because I was too terrified to read any stupid messages or even worse, read the replies of people obviously knowing I was drunk. I'm sorry that you are feeling what you're feeling but I'm really glad to know I'm not alone in this!. Good luck to you and thank you for sharing!