Thread: 7 days....
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 09:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kmae89

7 days....

It has been a week since I quit drinking. I know it does not seem like a long time what-so-ever, but to me it is. Especially with drinking every single day. I even went out on a date saturday even though I was a nervous wreck. However, today I am freaking out. I have court in an hour and I am literally shaking all over. I have seen this judge twice now and I honestly feel like I will pass out when I see him.

Anyways- I have found that I am still having symptoms of withdrawal-which I expected anyways. I woke up this morning with my hands and feet sweaty, my hands shaky, and just nervous and soooo anxious. I don't even want to talk to people.

I have a long ways to go but I am ready to kick this habit to the curb. These withdrawal symptoms just ARE NOT WORTH IT. I know that I said that last time in detox, but second time going around this is just pure misery!!

I am wondering when this sweating and shaking will end? I will probably be starting a new job this week and I honestly can't do it if I am still withdrawling.