View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 06:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Hard to watch them come totally undone

You know, karma it appears, has come and kicked xAH hard. And I thought when it did, I would be happy and feel vindicated. Instead I just feel sorry for him.

The neighbors who were his drinking pals and who participated in harassment, lying to the police, helped xAH get away with abuse many times etc... have now turned on him and filed a complaint with the school board (his employer). He is losing his job due to this last straw (and due to his own behavior that put him on thin ice to begin with)

Child Protective Services is supporting supervised visitation for him and he can't drive the kids

His reputation he worked so hard to keep shiny and perfect (all a façade but he worked at it nonetheless) is coming apart

And instead of seeing this as rock bottom and falling to his knees to get some help, he is ranting at me via text, blaming me for all that is crumbling and of course, making no effort to see his kids now that there are limits to his visitation.

He's done this all by himself, I haven't said a negative word about him (other than to speak the facts to the Child protective workers and the court for the ex parte order).

It's really sad to see someone who had so much potential and so much going for him at one time, throw it all away.

And the more he crumbles and tries to reach out and attach blame to me, the easier it is to detach...

Sigh...

I should have nothing but hate and disdain for this man who tried so hard for so long to ruin my life and who has abused me and our kids for years.

Now that I feel some level of protection from him and am not fighting to save myself and my kids from him to the same degree I have been for years, now I just feel pity for him and I am sure things will be getting much worse before they get better if he continues on the path he is on.