Old 06-14-2014, 09:00 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
desypete

yes it is listed in the literature based on the 1930s way of life as god and church were the normal thing back then so nothing could work at all unless it was gods work

over the years as more and more people get fed up with all the pain and suffering in the world etc they have grew to question how a loving god would really let his only son die on a cross and be tortured etc
its not the act of a kind loving parent its the action of a very sick mind, we would lock someone up for committing such brutal acts, and we would lock up anyone who sat back and watched it happening but did nothng

i believe if the literature was written today then the word god would of been removed and replaced with the word hp as its so much easyer for people to believe in that than have to ignore the word god and find there own hp

so i respect anyone who believes in a god as i have to be tolerant but i dont believe in it and never will as there is far to much proof out there out in the real world for me to see that shows me

the big book shows storys of people who folowed the same path people drank got into trouble, prayed for help and some how by magic ended up in aa were they learned to pray even more and the drink problem has gone

it doesnt reflect day to day living at all it doesnt show the pain people face everyday
and most importantly of all
there isnt a single story of anyone who prayed and they got no answer and ended up dying no matter how hard they prayed to be saved