View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:02 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Serper2014

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
You do always have the option of calling her and telling her why you want to meet with her first.

What's VERY important to remember at this time is that you are basically just guessing at what she might say or what she might think. You have no control over either, and it could end up really backfiring on you.

You already know the relationship is over, and you know that there are circumstances beyond your control ( and her control for that matter ) that won't allow the relationship to continue regardless of what happens tomorrow.

You have to make the decision on what you are going to do - none of us can do that for you. But really, really think it through. Take everything into account too - you say you don't remember writing some of those things you wrote in the last week, but they are there inside you somewhere - and it wouldn't take much to drag it all back out if you get into an argument or the conversation goes awry.

Just think it through - that's all anyone is saying.

You are right. I should definitely call her and tell her why I want to meet. To see if she is willing to have that discussion, instead of blindsiding her with "trust me this is important we NEED to meet." If she thinks that maybe it's not a good idea to meet, then I will call it off. She may be willing to meet and discuss the problem with me. I don't know, but you are right I should definitely get her opinion first.