View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 10:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lizatola

I'm sorry Stung. I totally understand. My AH was never really involved in any of my son's issues and has never been to one appointment. I don't even think he knows where the orthodontist or doctor are even located or who we take our son to. I feel like I've been a single parent since day 1. He's fun dad and will play ping pong and take our son to play tennis and stuff but that's about it.

Can you afford a treadmill for the house? That way you could run and still have the little one nearby? My son has food allergies too and we have an epipen in the house, as well. I understand the fear but soon you'll have the answers you need and you'll be able to help her better. A friend of mind found that her daughter was breaking out in hives from the herbs that were in the pasta sauce they were using. My son is highly allergic with throat symptoms(itching and closing) from pineapple. Seriously? Pineapple! I was floored when we figured that one out, LOL. Hang in there!!! I hope you get your run in soon, too! I wish I could run, I did too many deadlifts at the gym yesterday and my hamstrings are so tight, I can barely walk, LOL!