View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:11 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
lifetplant

[QUOTE=

Life the best time to be here is when you aren't feeling strong, we aren't fairweather friends and supporters, we are here for when the going gets tough. Isolation does more for AV than anything else I find.

I'm looking forward to a lazy afternoon.

Have a good day peeps.[/QUOTE]

365 days and approx 14 hours ago I received a phone call. That call was to change my life forever. Less than six months later the wife of a man with a three year old child received a phone call - that call i'm sure will have changed their lives forever. Two families, one tragedy and more than two people lost...........three of us still have a pulse, we can breath, we can laugh, we can cry but, we're here, we can open our eyes and look up to the sky.

If only there was visiting time in heaven..........glad I don't need to stress about that, now that would be one serious knock back!!!!

I've not been around SR much these past few days, i've not been constrained and let that little AV sneak in. I needed to get over today, four more hours and it's done........five more hours and my bank balance is equally done!!

And so it begins, please don't roll your eyes, i'm hanging around cause I want this so much.

Sprry for yet again taking over another post........but i've no ideas of frogs, even if on toast!!

I'm sticking around as Marcher suggested. I'll pop my head in, promise, but the SOH may be a bit flat for a while. Day one tomorrow peeps, here we go.

Much love LP xx