View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 07:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wahine

Now, For the Main Event

I went to see new L last Thursday. My plan had been to put retainer on a number of credit cards. I thought I'd give it a try and transfer money from account AH had set up jointly but never gave me access to. I would wire transfer funds to joint acct. Then would transfer to personal acct. Well after an hour the transfer hadn't gone through. I'm checking the joint checking acct. And AH got large bonus plus pay deposit. I transferred almost all the money before I could mull the decision to long. I took about a third of available cash. Even left enough in checking to cover checks coming in. Ah totally flipped out. He has a alerts set up on his phone any time there is movement in any account. He stopped the wire transfer then cleaned out the rest of checking acct. Sometime Thursday night he cleaned out my wallet. Money and credit cards. Friday I sent him an email and told him I was using the money to retain an L. He had let our credit card mad out at 10k. He said he is not paying the bill that I needed to with the money I had. Too late, already wrote retainer check. He then leaves town with dd to visit family. Left me with car with expired tags, on empty, and bald tires. I found his poker money and bought groceries and gas with quarters. Hope everyone else is having a better weekend.