Old 06-07-2014, 01:27 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
IOAA2

“I was MAJORLY intoxicated. I fell a few times, I woke up in bed and all the lights were on downstairs and in my room, I was half dressed for some reason, and I literally spent about an hour this morning just detangling my hair and I don't know how it got that way. And I spilled stuff all over myself and everything else. I was REALLY drunk. Today I feel so horrible. My head is pounding and my stomach is angry, I am shaking, etc. But I don't know if this warrants AA. I am a little scared of what I might do. Or if I may lose control of the situation. I still have some of the wine and I feel like I don't know if I want to throw it out and try to stay away from it or drink more. I just don't know what the right thing to do is here.”

Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help other to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for AA membership is a desire to stop drinking.

BE WELL