View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 09:34 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Verte
pray for strength

Thumbs up

Weasel. Can I just say that I heart you through and through for starting the Whee!Kender (thanks Ruby ) thread and reminding me that this week is coming to a close. It has been a rough one! Your stories have truly become a highlight of my weekend reading experience. Truly!

What are you known for?
Getting stuff done. Super goal oriented and when I decide to do something I give it 110%. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to freak the sheet out of people with my intensity, so I generally have to keep my mouth shut. That's fine Always get it done.

What is the place you live known for?
Potholes and really, really bad driving. AAA is my BFF. If the person driving in front of me appears to be drunk driving, then I follow their swerve because a hub-destroying pothole is coming my way...hard-won wisdom. I LOVE the people here in my city. Every sector of the U.S. has been called home at one point or another (except the deep south) and I love to call *here* 'home'.

What do you want to be known for but no one knows yet?
Virgo. Through and through. "It Ain't Easy Being Me"...but I'm working on it.

What positive things do you draw on in your life that helps you manage being an alcoholic?
Resolve, fortitude, strength, loyalty to friends and family. Learning to truly receive the offers of friendship and kindness that come my way.

Maybe share something that we would be surprised to know!
In a single summer season, I ate approximately 130 delicious doughnuts, enjoyed them thoroughly and did not gain a pound. That can be chalked up to a good roll of the dice along with my other BAhhhd ones. Weasel. Between your chocolates and my doughnut tastes...we could be bouncing off the walls together!

Appreciate you all very much and cannot wait to read all your gardening tips and such. Stay strong. We got this everyone!!