Old 06-01-2014, 09:28 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  
snowflake74

Thank you, NeedingABreak Thank you for crying for me. Thank you for caring. Everybody here (well almost everybody) has shown so much support. In my real everyday life nobody knew what was happening to me, and I remember feeling so desperate to talk to somebody about it. I'm so grateful I found this site. If it wasn't for this site, I'm 100% positive I'd still be popping pills, or miserably trying not to, while keeping a stockpile in my cabinet that would call out to me the moment I felt a little under the weather.

What I'm most grateful for is how people didn't give up on me. I know I seemed so inflexible, particularly around the issue of ditching my stash, even though I promised I was listening. As long as I held my position, I would have given up on myself if I were another member reading my posts. But instead, you guys persisted in telling me what I had to do, and that made all of the difference.

So you all really have saved my life. How often do you get to say you saved someone's life? Well, you did. And soon I will be ready to give back and help others as you helped me. Words can't express how thankful I am to all of you.