Thread: Anger
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 12:00 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Jupiters

good post and fitting for my mood this afternoon.
I knew today was going to be a b**** b/c Sundays I usually would take the car and go do errands, which I cannot do b/c of the DUI I got a few weeks back
last weekend, I didn't have time to wallow in it b/c I was just discharged from detox the Friday and spent the weekend trying to "settle in" my apt (with the ex? still BF??? I dunno) and mentally preparing for work Monday...no time to think about it last Sunday.

today has been hard. The BF (again, ex?? I have no idea what is going on with us, the whole situation is a mess) got up and has basically left all day with barely a word to me. Didn't even ask if I was ok and it's clear from my my mood, I am not. So that didn't help me out. I did manage to get a mini workout in and read a bit. But still feeling really aggitated and pissed at myself for where I am.

Life on lifes terms they say at AA. Yah - that's gonna be a tough one for awhile. I know at some point I'll have to just confront this "relationship" issue and deal with that either way. One day, he's super sweet and seems like he wants to get past it...then today it was like he couldn't wait to get the f outta here. headf***.
It's early days though, so am just leaving it for now. I know I caused this so I need to just give him space as well to sort through his feelings.

good for you for getting out and flipping the bird to the beer store! LMAO