View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 03:58 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Non, I am so sorry to hear of your dog. It's so sad to say goodbye to a friend.

Hawk, my husband always puts on Lord of the Rings. It's his go to movie series. It is long. Maybe start tonight? Star Wars? I bought the movie Pacific Rim and have yet to watch it. Do you order movies online? Nth at gives you flexibility. If you want to be scared Alien and the second one, Aliens.

I used to dread grocery shopping. Now it's only when I'm hungry that I get the anxiety about the alcohol. Take out is a good option. Good for you that you stuck to the ginger ale at the wedding!

I have pork chops baking. Salad. I bought potato salad but the kids won't eat it. I think tomorrow is clean the fridge day and cooking and prepping to fill it back up. Daughter wants tuna salad for lunch. What five year old eats tuna salad? Apparently mine. It's a good sign. Maybe they will branch out into other "weird" things. She insisted that I buy some at the deli counter and then ate it in the car.

I'm going to take her to an open meeting tonight. There is a tv room for kids. Pizza night at the end of the month afterwards. Til later.