View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
Hi weekenders I read you guys every weekend. Some of my favorite ppl frequent this thread.

Ken, I love your summer post. Summer is always special to me because I don't work in the summer. Early on there were times the AV would conjure up some lovely mental picture of cold coronas on the beach, but the real truth...what has always been the real truth is that drinking in the 98 degree heat always ended poorly. Very poorly. And of course many a beautiful summer day was spent inside in the dark, hungover. Wasted. Pathetic.

I love to party. I love gatherings, I love the beach, I love to be outside, running, biking, or just laying on the beach. I am so lucky to get to spend every summer doing Exactly. What. I. Want. I stopped drinking a long time ago, but I never stopped partying!

When I drank, I often talked (slurred) about doing cool, fun, interesting, or ballsy things.

Now I actually do those things.

Ps...ruby, let's see the vintage dress!! Thrifting is one of my favorite pastimes!