View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 04:03 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  
overwhelmd

Originally Posted by Soliloquy View Post
3777 I don't think my husband will be surprised because I've been saying that we both need to cut back. I don't think he'll stop but I know that me stopping will definitely cause him not to drink as much. I think he can slow down and not have a problem. I'm beginning to truly realize that I can't have any. At all. Because those times when I have one drink fool me into believing I have control.
PS you are right about the Dior mascara! Worth every penny. I'd never tried it before but got it based on reviews. Best ever!

Just right now my husband called, he talked to my dad. I knew my mom was on a ventilator but I didn't realize it was life support. Also the 1/5 survival rate for the surgery she had was not just for the surgery but recovery as well. I did not realize that either and was overly optimistic because she made it through and thought things would be getting better. Things aren't looking good. I am shaken but I am not going to lose hope.

Please pray for my mom and my dad. He married her when she was 19 and he was 22 and they've been inseparable ever since. This is killing him too.
Prayers on the way. Please take care of yourself.