View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 09:54 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  
SolitaryThinker

Originally Posted by izzy8 View Post
ST- I don't experience you as a burden at all. To me (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one )- your honesty and the way you speak openly is refreshing to be around. Lots more healthy than holding it all in. And since you're such a caring person- I'm glad you let other people care about you too.
awe thanks so so much you made me smile a bit I'm not gonna lie, I know it's not true but still feels that way, but I'm learning, slowly but surlely i suppose right?! I can't hold it in anymore honestly, your so right on that. You know what too, at least with friends...you can't be fake about your friendship with them first...and it's also a bit of an art when it comes to allowing just a friend to be there for you in that way. Not in a false sense, but more about how you come about it, like other people can easily grow flat or bored of someone who every time they chat it's about how bad their life sucks, so it's not that I'm being dishonest, but like "holding back" just a bit, soley in fear of scaring people away and nothing else. That's not one of my many irrational fears either that's real as heck lol, it happens, but today I just got fed up of getting overwhelmed again by those down feelings and thoughts. And it was like I had a tiny taste of just feeling KINDA normal this morning, I was like na this isn't gonna happen today, literally in my head was like na F this I'm not feeling like this again all night, even if I do again tomorrow, I said no way to it tonight. I couldent come home from work almost in tears again and just frustrated...hopefully in the future it won't have to be so drastically long of a text and maybe just one paragraph of what's bothering me instead of 27 haha, thank you tho, i NEED to hear I'm not a burden and tell myself that constantly