View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 09:28 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  
izzy8

Originally Posted by SolitaryThinker View Post
Yea I guess you guys are right you know? Like if they didn't wanna be around me they would say so, or even just say "I gotta go do blah blah blah" I wouldent even really take it personally if they did you know? It's not even like an ego driven self pride thing or anything like that, I just have that negative view of myself as being the "burden" which isn't the truth. If I was laying around and being super lazy and really doing nothing about it then I should really feel guilty about texting all day, but I'm still maintaining and doing what I have to do, it may make others uneasy being around such an emotional person, but I'm not as big of a burden as I make myself out to be in my head. What I read last night in the codependent book is showing me that partially
ST- I don't experience you as a burden at all. To me (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one )- your honesty and the way you speak openly is refreshing to be around. Lots more healthy than holding it all in. And since you're such a caring person- I'm glad you let other people care about you too.